After creating a Dataset, you are able to give access to your own Organisation or your partner Organisations.
- On the Dataset page, select the Dataset Access tab.
- Click “Add Organisation ➕ ” to give other organisations access to your Dataset.
- Select an organisation from the dropdown and set an access limit if desired.
- Select variables that you would like to set access limits on.
Please note: Organisations will have full access to the Datasets data if no variables are selected.
- Select categories for each variable that will be accessible.
Please note: Organisations will have no access to a variable if no categories are selected for it. This is the way to restrict access to a variable.
- Click “Add ➕ ” to finish adding the organisations dataset access.
How do I update or delete Dataset Access for an organisation?
On the Dataset Access tab, simply click on the Edit action for the respective organisation. Here you can make modifications in the same way we created them above and click Update to finish up. Or click Delete to remove the access for the organisation.