Logging in to Seer is simple and designed to get you into the platform quickly with a temporary log in code. Check your junk folder for the code and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so you can access this code easily next time.
Follow these steps to log in:
1. Go to the Seer home page and click on the Log In button in the top right hand corner.
2. The Log In page will open up. Enter the email address that you used to register with Seer.
3. A temporary log in code will be emailed to you (check your junk folder if nothing arrives after a few minutes) and the Log in code field will appear.
4. Enter the Log in code and press the Log in button to enter the Seer platform.
5. Once you've entered the Seer platform, it is a good idea to bookmark the page. You can then stay logged into the platform and return easily.